For immediate start.
Edencraft International is an established boat building company delivering high quality vessels to the commercial and pleasure craft marine industries. Our purpose at Edencraft is to provide the world’s best trailer boat experience. An exciting opportunity exists for Apprentice (Marine) Electrician to join the fit-out team at our manufacturing facility in Geelong.
The successful candidate will be responsible for hardware fit-out, fibreglass work and electrical equipment installation on Edencraft vessels. This involves understanding marine operations as well as the operation of individual vessels and components.
General Responsibilities at end of qualification:
- Installation of electrical equipment including 12 volt systems
- Hanging, installing and water testing engines
- Understanding of radio and navigational equipment
- Hardware fit-out of vessels
- Detailing of vessels
- Fibreglass work on different parts of the vessel
Highly Desirable Attributes:
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Problem solving skills
To apply please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org