2 x 300HP
- White Hull, Deck & Floor Bunk Well
- Catch Tank
- Bilge Well
- 370L Fuel Tank w/ Deck Filler & Breather
- Positive Foam Buoyancy
- Built to AMSA Survey Standards
- Full Length Cockpit Pockets
- Anchor Well w/ Hatch
- Cabin Side Stowage Pockets
- Glove Box
- Lock Up Cabin Door
- Edencraft Decals & Pin Stripe
- Well & Transom Bungs (4 x 40mm, 3 x 25mm)
- Heavy Duty Bow Eyes (x3)
- Deck Cleats (x4)
- Large UV Stable Hatch (White x4)
- Small UV Stable Hatch (White x2)
- Stainless Navigation Lights
- Edencraft Stainless Steel Bow Roller
You have probably been hearing about “Survey Standards” while looking at Edencraft Boats. What does that mean and what implications does it have for you? Simply, if you have requirements to use a boat in a commercial application, EDENCRAFT boats can be put into “Survey” by paying the appropriate registration fee and obtaining the required additional safety gear. The boat can then be used in a commercial application, referred to as “being in survey”.
Even though every EDENCRAFT is built to exactly the same high standards, it is not necessary for you to elect to have the boat registered for Marine Safety Victoria survey compliance. Should you wish to have the boat eligible to be put into survey immediately or sometime in the future, you will need to make the decision when you place your order and pay the required fee. We will then submit the necessary paperwork and obtain the official serial number from Marine Safety Victoria. That number then becomes an integral part of the hull at the time of construction.
Edencrafts are built to commercial standards to meet and exceed the demanding needs of commercial operators. The outstanding build quality is an industry-recognised hallmark of all Edencraft boats. In fact, we are so confident about the quality of our boats, we offer a FIFTEEN YEAR STRUCTURAL WARRANTY.