An excellent opportunity has become available to join our Edencraft Marine service team as a Service Advisor. This position involves being the first point of contact for our customers and guests. It requires a motivated individual who can exceed customer expectations and work as part of a dedicated team.
Edencraft Marine is a locally family-owned and operated marine centre servicing Geelong, Bellarine and Surfcoast. As the region’s authorised Mercury Marine Service Centre and Dealership, we offer a wide range of servicing and repairs to All Marine Outboards, Mercury Marine Inboards, Trailers, Electronic re-wires, fit-outs, engine sales, spare parts and accessories.
The responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Advising customers of service requirements for their boats and clearly explaining the details of the repairs, faults and/or diagnosis that has or will be carried out
- Managing bookings and workload, ensuring a high standard of service
- Provide cost details of repairs/servicing to customers
- Working closely with the service team to ensure records are collected and stored accurately
- Administer customer drop off’s and collections
- Communicating with the consumer and s and providing prompt resolutions
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal & written)
- A customer-focused approach and great work ethics
- An ability to work as part of a team with a willingness to learn.
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively.
- Online booking software and CMS systems such as MechanicDesk are desirable but not essential.
- Applicants who have previous industry experience in a similar role are desirable
- Knowledge of Microsofts products is required.
The right candidate will be involved in all aspects of the service process, so attention to detail and reliability is essential.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com