An excellent opportunity has become available to join our Edencraft Marine service team as a Service Advisor. This position involves being the first point of contact for our customers and guests. It requires a motivated individual who can exceed customer expectations and work as part of a dedicated team.
Edencraft Marine is a locally family-owned and operated marine centre servicing Geelong, Bellarine and Surfcoast. As the region’s authorised Mercury Marine Service Centre and Dealership, we offer a wide range of servicing and repairs to All Marine Outboards, Mercury Marine Inboards, Trailers, Electronic re-wires, fit-outs, engine sales, spare parts and accessories.
The responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Advising customers of service requirements for their boats and clearly explaining the details of the repairs, faults and/or diagnosis that has or will be carried out
- Managing bookings and workload, ensuring a high standard of service
- Provide cost details of repairs/servicing to customers
- Working closely with the service team to ensure records are collected and stored accurately
- Administer customer drop off’s and collections
- Communicating with the consumer and s and providing prompt resolutions
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal & written)
- A customer-focused approach and great work ethics
- An ability to work as part of a team with a willingness to learn.
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively.
- Online booking software and CMS systems such as MechanicDesk are desirable but not essential.
- Applicants who have previous industry experience in a similar role are desirable
- Knowledge of Microsofts products is required.
The right candidate will be involved in all aspects of the service process, so attention to detail and reliability is essential.
"*" indicates required fields